3 Modern, Responsive WordPress Themes - Only $30
It's tough trying to figure out exactly what you need in a website if you're not familiar with all the new technologies. Is your website responsive? Should you be using WordPress? What the heck is jQuery? Fear not, for these three modern WordPress templates from DesignWall not only have all the bells and whistles that up to date websites should, but they look and function as smooth as butter too.
The Technical StuffFirst off, know that in order to use these themes, you have to have a self-hosted copy of WordPress. If you have a blog hosted directly on WordPress.com, they won't work. But if you're serious about having a respectable website, it's time to move up to a self-hosted installation. You can even learn the best way to get started here: How to Install Wordpress Manually Using cPanel in Under 5 Minutes. Each of these themes comes with everything you need to get them installed and start editing content ASAP. If you're a WordPress pro, you'll find a ZIP file with just the theme files included to quickly get going. If you're starting a website from scratch, each theme also includes a quick start ZIP file that has what you need to populate your website with demo content so you can see exactly what needs to be edited to get your content to appear where you want it to. Of course, you'll find basic instructions for installing everything included as well.
DW ArgoLooking for something inspiring, something new for your magazine website? DW Argo is here to answer your call. Trendy design, simple and clean layout, and fully responsive. DW Argo is a compelling WordPress theme that will make your news and magazine website stand out. This theme features outstanding functions like a sticky header, off-canvas navigation for mobile devices and tablets, keyboard navigation, and a shop page utilizing Easy Digital Downloads. Read the preview and feature updated blog post for more details about these features.
- Fully Responsive
- Carousel slider with back-end improvement
- Sticky header for the main menu
- Off-canvas navigation for mobile devices and tablets
- Keyboard navigation for article page
- Easy Digital Downloads for shop page
- Drag & drop image editing
- Comment and review functionality for products
DW FocusThis theme is arguably the most wanted responsive news and magazine WordPress theme of all time. This theme was listed on 20 Stunning Responsive WordPress Themes at Mashable. If you're not already familiar, Mashable is a world leader on everything tech, so you best listen to what they have to say. With just a glimpse, you can see that DW Focus is the perfect fit for any modern news site. In addition to the neat and clean design, DW Focus is well equipped with many features like HTML5, grid based design, LESS and bootstrap, news slider, quick tabs, and more.
- Trendy design for online news websites inspired by the design from popular online news sites like Mashable, The Verge, and The Next Web
- Responsive web design: Can be displayed on any tablet and mobile devices
- Performance optimization
- WordPress Plus Menu: The menu will automatically update and display up to 15 latest news/articles on daily basis
- 6 different category styles
- Display categories as a grid or a list.
- Included blog page template for WordPress
- Social sharing, print, email button in single post without plugins
- A detailed typography page
- Widget-ready WordPress sidebars
- Easy abd powerful theme options
DW PageLooking for a light and simple yet modern theme for your website? DW Page is THE choice. DW Page keeps all your content in a single page using sliders, infinite scrolling, popups, and other content presentation methods. This theme is fully responsive and of course, easy to install. This is like 6 themes in one since it includes 5 additional child themes: DW Page Christmas, DW Page Metro, DW Page Modern, DW Page Retro, and DW Page Solid. You'll also get multiple landing pages to better fit your audience.
- Base theme: DW Page and 5 child themes: DW Page Christmas, DW Page Metro, DW Page Modern, DW Page Retro, and DW Page Solid
- 3 Landing Pages: Default, countdown, and 404
- Mobile ready and fully responsive
- Project manager with custom fields: Easy to add project videos and upload project images
- Testimonials and client management back-end
For Everyone: Beginner to ProIf you're a regular WordPress user, you know that what you're getting is an absolutely amazing deal. If you're just now creating your first website, listen to the pros. These themes are top notch, and have everything you need to put together a professional website quickly and easily. Normally, all 3 of these WordPress themes would cost you $127, but for a limited time you can grab them all for only $30. That's a huge 76% off. It's very rare to find such a big discount on WordPress themes, so make sure you grab them now, no matter if you're planning on building a website in 1 minute or 1 year.
- Files delivered as an instant download
- Files delivered in ZIP format
- Themes can be used for personal and commercial projects
- Themes cannot be resold or redistributed