The 101 Dos and Don'ts of a Successful Graphic Designer - Only $4.50
Many new graphic designers are lost when it comes to taking their love for design from a hobby to a career. They possess the technical skills, but aren't sure how to approach getting paid. Like many of you, I was once in the same boat, which is why I decided to create The 101 Dos and Don'ts of a Successful Graphic Designer.
This isn't just a quick list of graphic design and business tips.
This comprehensive book contains over 110 pages of dos and don'ts, including real life examples and practical advice for each one. Consider it a handbook containing every successful designer's best kept secrets.
You Will Learn
- The pitfalls of working for free to gain clients and exposure
- Whether to charge hourly or per project for your services
- How to balance work and play to avoid burning out
- Strategies to find new work
- What to do when you have an unhealthy client relationship
- Plus over 95 more dos and don'ts to help you become successful
Becoming successful in graphic design takes more than computer skills and a creative eye. You need to be a good salesperson and a savvy businessperson, as well as know when to take a break. You know you have the potential to be a great designer, so now what? This book has helped others just like you
attain their goal of elevating their love of design into a fulfilling profession.
See What Others Are Saying
Still not sure? Here is what some of the most successful designers in the industry have to say about it.
A fantastic collection of no-nonsense advice to help graphic designers survive the challenging world of design. This is a great book that will keep you focused on all the right things to do, and to not do. A must for any designer who wants to take their game to the next level! - Eric Martin, PhotoshopSupport.com
This book includes some good tips on what to do and what not to do in the graphic design industry. - Grant Friedman, Editor of Psdtuts
Make A Living Doing What You Love
When you purchase this book you get the following:
Are you ready to turn your graphic design hobby into a thriving business?
- Instant download access
- Beautiful, portable, universal PDF
- Kindle and ereader ready MOBI file
- Categorized list of 101 dos and don'ts
- High-res cover image
- Real life examples in a variety of situations
- Design, business, lifestyle, client, legal, and networking advice
- Plus more...
Become an industry leader with the help of The 101 Dos and Don'ts of a Successful Graphic Designer
. Download it now and get a head start in becoming a successful graphic designer!
- Deal is delivered as a single ZIP file (784KB).
- Ebook is provded in PDF and MOBI file formats.
- These files cannont be resold or redistributed in any way.
Extended Licensing Included
You not only get a huge amount of useful files, but also the flexibility to use them in even more projects, including items for resale.
That includes designs for mass production, print-on-demand services, or even digital templates you plan to resell in your online shop. See the full licensing terms here.
- Files are provided as an instant download after purchase in ZIP file format.
- Files are provided in a variety of formats, including source files like .PSD and .AI
- Files can be used for both personal and commercial projects, as well as in items for resale.
- You may not resell or redistribute these files.